Founded in 1955 by Paul J. Skaggs, Perfecto Tool was started to serve the die casting industry by building shot end replacement parts, die cast dies and the rebuilding of die cast machines. In 1959, Perfecto Tool built its first building on Anderson’s Southside, which was to serve as its permanent location. Evolving into a fully integrated builder of special machinery and precision tooling, customer satisfaction became the cornerstone of growth for the next four decades. Increased business lead the company to five building expansions, numerous capital equipment investments and consistent growth in the number of dedicated skilled craftsmen who came to build special machinery and precision tooling that was destined to become known worldwide for its production capability. Under the leadership of the third generation, Perfecto is still growing, and looking forward to the future. We are constantly challenging ourselves to be creative and utilize the most innovative technology. Our experienced team, combined with the latest technology all under one roof, sets us apart from our competition. Perfecto is now serving customers in 26 states and 13 countries and strives to be the best machine builder in the Midwest.